Working at Code White
As a highly specialized company and for our exclusively technical services, we are looking for experienced, motivated and result-oriented
Senior Penetration-Tester / Red-Teamer (m/f/d)
who are not interested in (classic | short | scoped | on-site | compliance) Pen-Tests but would like to carry out realistic attacks as part of a professional team to improve the actual security resilience for selected clients.
Our "Initial Assessments" are extensive Red-Team assessments in which relevant companies are attacked holisticly.
Our "Security Intelligence Service" constantly monitors the entire attack surface of large companies for real exploitable vulnerabilities.
What’s important to us:
- Practical real-world experience (Red-Teaming, complex Pen-Tests, Vuln-Research)
- Passion & intrinsic motivation for hacking
- High willingness to learn and active contribution of special knowledge/skills to the team
- Development of new attack techniques or tools, identification of new (0day) vulnerabilities
- Interest in the international security community
- Maximum integrity, reliability and fidelity
Good to have:
- OSCP, OSCE, OSEE, OSWE, Red Team Operator
- Readiness for Security Clearance
In return, we offer:
- Complex attacks in a team and the highest technical level with a steep learning curve
- Actual freedom to do security research
- Hardly any meetings, no PM, no sales, no meaningless projects, no business trips
- Tech-savvy management team
- Individual technical equipment
- Participation in trainings / conferences worldwide
- All inclusive: fine lunch in restaurants, massages, gym, healthy snacks & good coffee
- Yearly participation in corporate success
- Employer-funded pension
- Office locations in germany (Ulm & Mannheim) as well as home office option
If you are interested, we look forward to a compelling application including your desired salary to the appropriate e-mail address.